Cummings, Byron. “Ancient Inhabitants of the San Juan Valley.” University of Utah Bulletin, November 1910: 1-45.

In a special archaeological issue of the University of Utah Bulletin, Classics professor (and inaugural chair of the archaeology department in 1914) Byron Cummings reported on his 1906 “examination of the ruins in Nine Mile canyon along the northern border of Carbon County” (Cummings 1910). Skelton Publishing Company printed the issue.

Type of Publisher

Original Copyright Holder

Historical Article Distribution and Current Market
Currently held by 42 libraries. Article is not for sale.

Times Cited

Digital Archive
University of Utah